1. Programme and Spatial Concepts of the IWW E70. One of the key documents concerning the IWW E70, which includes an analysis of the present-day condition of the infrastructure, parameters of the waterways and economic potential of the regions along the IWW E70. The concepts are a multi-faceted look at the revitalisation of the waterways. The range of investment activities specified in the strategy and concepts form a clearly expressed vision of what the waterways: Oder, Warta, Noteć, Bydgoszcz Canal, Brda, Vistula, Nogat, Szkarpawa and the Vistula Lagoon will be like in the future. This document was prepared within the tasks of the Cross-Regional Working Team for IWW E70 (year 2010, p. 76).
2. IWW E70 Programme Strategy. The strategy indicates that the objective of the revitalisation programme is to aim at sustainable development of the waterway IWW E70 along its Polish section, both in terms of transport and tourism. It shows the prospects of development from the perspective of ecophysiographic, cultural, environmental, demographic and economic determinants and it also sets priorities. This document was prepared within the activities of the Cross-Regional Working Team for IWW E70 (year 2010, p. 325).
3. IWW E70 Environmental Analysis. This study analyses the impact of the objects included in the IWW E70 Programme and Spatial Concepts on the environment. In the Analysis, the environmental factors have been examined of specific investment goals, resulting from the agreements, conventions, EU directives and other international and national instruments, specifying the areas protected under the European ecological network Natura 2000 or subject to other forms of protection. The document indicates opportunities to implement the concepts in agreement with the various elements of the environment. This document was prepared within the activities of the Cross-Regional Working Team for IWW E70 (year 2010, p. 121).
4. Analysis of Demand for Freight and Passenger Transport on the Waterway E70. The study points to different factors affecting the demand for cargo and passenger transport that set trends in the demand for transport, changes in the transport branch structure and the role of inland waterways transport in the provision of transport services. The panel of experts chose to apply mixed methods research in estimating the demand, including: an analysis of the European trends, estimates of experts in inland waterways transport and navigation and estimates based on information obtained from selected leading businesses located in the region of the IWW E70. The preparation of this document was commissioned by the IWW E70 Cross-Regional Working Group to a panel of experts including Krystyna Wojewódzka-Król, Ryszard Rolbiecki, Aleksandra Gus-Puszczewicz (Sopot 2011, p. 146).
5. Socio-Economic Analysis for the Revitalisation Project of the Polish section of the IWW E70. This study is a basis for assessing the economic viability of the planned works aimed at increasing the navigability of the IWW E70. Its goal is to identify, assess and analyse the potential benefits and socio-economic costs, resulting from the revitalisation of the waterway, and related to the development of freight and passenger transport, in particular tourist traffic. This document was prepared within the tasks of the Cross-Regional Working Team for IWW E70 (year 2011, p. 73).